$15 – Super Early Bird Summer 1/2 Price Rate (June 1 – Aug 7)
$23 – Early Bird Registration Rate (Aug 8 – Nov 20) (Date Extended!)
$30 – Regular Registration Rate (Nov 21 – Jan 4)
$35 – Late Registration Rate (Jan 5 – Jan 15) (Online through NOON on Jan 11 or at on-site registration with cash or check)
**Prices DO NOT include food or lodging. Each group will be responsible for providing food & lodging.
Meal Packages will be available to be purchased through registration. The deadline to purchase meal packages is December 29, 2017.
Participants with meal packages will receive meal wristbands at on-site registration. Meal packages are $19.50/person and will include dinner on Sunday and breakfast and lunch on Monday.
Each group will be responsible for securing lodging with cabin owners. Here you will find the Church Cabin contact list. You will need to contact cabins based on the size of your group and the size of the cabin and secure it for the weekend. (*Please note that prices listed are summer camp rates and churches will have different weekend rates.) Groups are not required to lodge on the Falls Creek grounds.
Ticket Information & On-site Registration
Steps to Register your group for YEC, January 14-15, 2018 at Falls Creek
- Register your group online HERE starting this summer, June 1, 2017!
- Secure lodging by calling cabin owners and finding a cabin that will fit your groups’ needs for the weekend.
- Download the release forms YEC 2018 Waivers and have each individual attending the conference fill it out and return it to you signed.
- Every church/group will be required to have valid background checks on file for ALL sponsors over the age of eighteen. Please fill out this compliance form event-background-check-compliance and bring it with you to on-site registration.
- When you arrive at camp on Sunday for On-Site Registration, you will need to bring the following to the North Decision Room in the Tabernacle (where Falls Creek Summer Camp registration is on Mondays of camp) between 2:00pm – 3:30pm January 14th.
- 2 copies of your student and adult release forms (merged alphabetically in 2 separate sets, one set is for you to keep & one set is for the Falls Creek office)
- Completed Background Check Compliance Form
- Groups will receive wristbands at on-site registration for each participant that a release form is turned in for
- Please only send Group Leader/Sponsor(s) to on-site registration
- Check or cash only at on-site registration
- Checks should be made out to the BGCO (Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma)
- Any questions you may have for our staff
Sunday Morning Sunday School
Groups are encouraged to start their YEC event at their church on Sunday morning! Please consider using the lesson provided below to prepare your group for the Conference.