Online Registration is Open!
$15 – Super Early Bird Summer 1/2 Price Rate (June 1 – Aug 22)
$23 – Early Bird Registration Rate (Aug 23 – Nov 25)
$30 – Regular Registration Rate (Nov 26 – Jan 3)
$35 – Late Registration Rate (Jan 4 – Jan 19) (Online through NOON on Jan 16 or at on-site registration with cash or check ONLY)
**Prices DO NOT include food or lodging. Each group will be responsible for providing food & lodging.
Please click the ‘YEC Registration’ button at the bottom of this page to register!
Meal Packages will be available to be purchased through registration. The deadline to purchase meal packages is January 6, 2020.
Participants with meal packages will receive meal wristbands at on-site registration. Meal packages are $19.50/person and will include dinner on Sunday and breakfast and lunch on Monday.
For those that purchased meal plans, the menu is below. Please be mindful that the menu could change slightly. Meals will be pre-packaged.
Grilled Chicken, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Corn, Dinner Roll, Famous Amos Cookies
Sausage Biscuit, Gogurt, Breakfast Bar, Cupped Juice, Wrapped Pastry, Banana, Self-serve coffee stations
Chopped Brisket Sandwich, BBQ Chips, Peach cup, Fuji Apple, Rice Krispie Treat, Bottled water
Each group will be responsible for securing lodging with cabin owners. You can search for cabins through Falls Creek (*Please note that prices listed are summer camp rates and churches will have different weekend rates.) You can also make a reservation at the conference center hotel, or make plans to stay with another group in their cabin. We have some pod spaces available in the Ada Lodge if you are interested. Contact Amy Biliske (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info. Groups are not required to lodge on the Falls Creek grounds.
Ticket Information & On-site Registration
Steps to Register your group for YEC, January 19-20, 2020 at Falls Creek
- Register your group online starting this summer, June 1, 2019! (Registration button is below)
- Secure lodging by calling cabin owners and finding a cabin that will fit your groups’ needs for the weekend.
- Download the release forms YEC-Release-Waiver-2020 and have each individual attending the conference fill it out and return it to you signed.
- Every church/group will be required to have valid background checks on file for ALL sponsors over the age of eighteen. Please fill out this compliance form event-background-check-compliance and bring it with you to on-site registration.
- When you arrive at camp on Sunday for On-Site Registration, you will need to bring the following to the North Lobby in the Tabernacle (where Falls Creek Summer Camp registration is on Mondays of camp) between 2:00pm – 3:30pm January 19th.
- 2 copies of your student and adult release forms (merged alphabetically in 2 separate sets, one set is for you to keep & one set is for the Falls Creek office)
- Completed Background Check Compliance Form
- Groups will receive wristbands at on-site registration for each participant that a release form is turned in for
- Please only send Group Leader/Sponsor(s) to on-site registration
- Check or cash only at on-site registration
- Checks should be made out to the BGCO (Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma)
- Any questions you may have for our staff