You will be available for worship service planning at the following times and locations:
- 5:00-5:45 pm, Monday, in the green room (located in Tabernacle, dinner served)
- At this meeting, we will plan for Monday night, Tuesday morning and evening services, & Wednesday evening services.
- 9:00-9:45 pm (if needed), Monday, in the green room (snacks provided)
- At this meeting, we will finish planning for Tuesday morning and evening services, & Wednesday morning services if needed.
- 11:30 am, Wednesday, in the green room (lunch served, band members & families invited. The meeting will flow out of the meal.)
- At this meeting, we will plan for all other services for the week.
Be prepared to talk through your song selections or sermon media needs for each service or any other technical issues that you may have. We will refine our detailed worship order for all technical crew and stage personalities during each planning time.
Worship Leaders: Please bring a song bank of 15-20 songs. Most bands use 10 to 15 different songs during the week.