We want to partner with you to help create a great SYTAP event! Each Association may request funds using the form below. If you are a church wanting funds, you will need to talk to your Association Director of Missions (DOM).
Available Funds: Each Association may request $500.00 for an evangelistic event connected to SYATP the night of Wednesday, September 23, 2020. Requests must be completed and submitted by Associational DOMs. They will then distribute funds to Rallies.
– The event needs to be connected with the SYATP emphasis in the association.
– The gospel needs to be presented as well as an opportunity for students to respond.
– Counselors need to be available for students to talk with them about their decision.
– Counselors can be youth pastors, youth workers, pastors etc.
– Funds need to be used for platform personalities and/or facility rental.
The Rally fund request form must be submitted by your DOM by September 15th.
A follow-up report will need to be completed and returned to the Student Evangelism Office by October 5th.
DOMs should return the request form to the Student Evangelism Office by e-mail at email@example.com or fax to 405-516-4926.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 405-942-3000 x 4304.
Click the links below to download the Request form and Report form. Please do not forget to send in your report form by October 7!
Funds will be sent to your association and available prior to the event.
Counseling materials are available upon request for you to use during the decision time.
The Pursuit resource is available for download on the website through this link: skopos.org/pursuit . These materials would be a great benefit for new believers. They include four weeks of quiet time materials, a four week mentoring guide, an explanation about baptism and other helpful materials.