Falls Creek 2019 Registration is now open! Click HERE to begin.
Remember registration closes Monday, April 22, 2019*
*Please note that no new registrations will be added after April 22, 2019. Registered churches will be allowed to log back in and update their registration as needed until Monday, of their camp week.
STEP #1: RENTING A CABIN
The very first thing you must do to secure a place for your group at Falls Creek is to procure lodging. Individual churches in Oklahoma own cabins that hold anywhere from 30 to 280 people. These cabins are rented by the churches who own them and not by the Falls Creek office. A cabin contact list can be found online here. Rule of thumb: Never rent a cabin sight unseen. Visit Falls Creek and do a sight inspection of the cabin before securing it for your group.
- Select the week you want to bring your group to camp.
- Contact cabin owners for rental information.
- Contract with a cabin owner for lodging.
STEP #2: CREATE AN ONLINE REGISTRATION ACCOUNT
Once you have secured a cabin, at the time registration opens (January 2, 2019) you may set up your registration profile by providing information including a username, password, name, group leader name, contact info, cabin information, week attending camp, and church information. Upon setting up your church profile, you are now free to populate your group’s registration for the summer by entering the names of your students and sponsors. PLEASE NOTE: ALL online registration accounts must be created between January 2 and April 22, 2019. No new accounts will be allowed after this date.
Then, by accessing your registration account, you can also:
- Indicate which adults (sponsors/cooks/campers 18 and up) have completed background checks
- Indicate which students will serve on the decision team.
- Identify students’ grade level and current high school graduates.
- Check off release forms as they are turned in.
Once you have updated all of your group’s information and accounted for all registration forms and background checks, you are ready for on-site registration on the Monday of your designated camp week.
STEP #3: ATTEND A MANDATORY PREP MEETING
New in 2019
All churches attending Falls Creek must send their group leader and one other representative to one regional prep meeting. If a church fails to have a representative at the meeting, they (the church) will not be allowed to attend camp.
2019 Regional Prep Meetings:
- April 1, 6:30-8:30pm, Woodward, First Baptist
- April 2, 6:30-8:30pm, Ardmore, First Baptist
- April 4, 6:30-8:00pm, Owasso, First Baptist
- April 8, 6:30-8:30pm, Lawton, First Baptist
- April 9, 6:30-8:30pm, Elk City, First Baptist
- April 11,1:00-3:00pm, OKC, Quail Springs ***Will be in conjunction with our April OKYMA Meeting more information on OKYMA can be found here.
- April 13, 10am -12pm, OKC, Baptist Building
- April 15, 6:30-8:30pm, Checotah, First Baptist
- April 27, 10am-12pm, Tulsa, Parkview
STEP #4 COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED REGISTRATION ELEMENTS
- Run necessary background checks
- Collect all sponsor and camper release forms
- Complete fully and sign all required registration forms
STEP #5 COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION BEFORE MONDAY ARRIVAL
STEP #6 ON-SITE REGISTRATION
When you arrive at camp on Monday for On-Site Registration, you will need to bring the following to the North lobby of the Tabernacle between 1:00 – 4:00pm
- Your church contact sheet
- Copies of your student and adult release forms (merged alphabetically)
- Sponsor Background Check Compliance Form
- Student Background Check Compliance Form (for any students 18 or over by or during camp week)
- Adult and Student Background Checks separated into 2 Folders
- A check for the full amount of your registration
- Any questions you may have for our staff