Falls Creek 2020 Registration will open January 6, 2020
Remember registration closes Friday, May 1, 2020*
*Please note that no new registrations will be added after May 1, 2020. Registered churches will be allowed to log back in and update their registration as needed until Monday of their camp week.
STEP #1: RENTING A CABIN
The very first thing you must do to secure a place for your group at Falls Creek is to procure lodging. Individual churches in Oklahoma own cabins that hold anywhere from 30 to 280 people. These cabins are rented by the churches who own them and not by the Falls Creek office. A cabin contact list can be found online here. Rule of thumb: Never rent a cabin sight unseen. Visit Falls Creek and do a sight inspection of the cabin before securing it for your group.
- Select the week you want to bring your group to camp.
- Contact cabin owners for rental information.
- Contract with a cabin owner for lodging.
STEP #2: COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE ORIENTATION
New in 2020
Each group leader must complete online orientation (videos and quizzes) in order to begin registration. We will have 2 prep meetings this year (March 31 – OKC, Southern Hills and April 2 – Owasso, First) but this year attendance at one of these meetings will not exempt you from completing the online orientation requirements.
STEP #3: CREATE AN ONLINE REGISTRATION ACCOUNT
Once you have secured a cabin, at the time registration opens (January 6, 2020) you may set up your registration profile by providing information including a username, password, name, group leader name, contact info, cabin information, week attending camp, and church information. Upon setting up your church profile, you are now free to populate your group’s registration for the summer by entering the names of your students and sponsors. PLEASE NOTE: ALL online registration accounts must be created by May 1, 2020. No new accounts will be allowed after this date.
Then, by accessing your registration account, you can also:
- Indicate which adults (sponsors/cooks/campers 18 and up) have completed background checks
- Indicate which students will serve on the decision team.
- Identify students’ grade level and current high school graduates.
- Check off release forms as they are turned in.
Once you have updated all of your group’s information and accounted for all registration forms and background checks, you are ready for on-site registration on the Monday of your designated camp week.
STEP #4 COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED REGISTRATION ELEMENTS
- Run necessary background checks
- Collect all sponsor and camper release forms
- Complete fully and sign all required registration forms
STEP #5 COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION BEFORE MONDAY ARRIVAL
STEP #6 ON-SITE REGISTRATION
When you arrive at camp on Monday for On-Site Registration, you will need to bring the following to the North lobby of the Tabernacle between 1:00 – 4:00pm
- Your church contact sheet
- Copies of your student and adult release forms (merged alphabetically)
- Sponsor Background Check Compliance Form
- Student Background Check Compliance Form (for any students 18 or over by or during camp week)
- Adult and Student Background Checks separated into 2 Folders
- A check for the full amount of your registration
- Any questions you may have for our staff