5 Critical Concerns
We are calling on people to pray for students in regard to five areas of critical concern: Personal Brokenness; Salvation; Family Life; Perseverance; and Call to Ministry.
- Pray students would be broken by their pride and turn to Christ.
- Pray students would be broken by their apathy and find purpose in the will of God.
- Pray students would be broken by their circumstances and would reach out to find solace in Jesus.
- Pray students would be broken by their rebellion and willingly submit to the authority of Christ.
- Pray students would be moved by the Gospel and gladly give their hearts and lives to Christ.
- Pray for camp pastors to boldly proclaim the name of Jesus and faithfully share the Gospel.
- Pray students would know that “salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
- Pray for the lives of students and for the influences within their homes.
- Pray for the parents of students, for their salvation and/or growth in the faith.
- Pray for protection for students caught in abusive situations.
- Pray that students may be a Gospel witness in their home.
- Pray the decisions made at Falls Creek are not quickly abandoned by students after returning home.
- Pray for a heart of perseverance in students that would help them endure trials.
- Pray that students would faithfully connect to a church and grow in their faith.
- Pray protection upon the students and ask God to protect them from the evil one.
Call To Ministry
- Pray that God would speak to the hearts of students and call many into the Gospel ministry.
- Pray for students to be mobilized for missions and to commit to short term missions efforts.
- Pray for students to clearly recognize God’s call on their life and submit to His plan for them.