NEW INFORMATION FOR 2019 PREP MEETINGS
All churches attending Falls Creek MUST send their group leader to one of our regional prep meetings. If a church fails to have a representative at one of the meetings, they (the church) will not be allowed to attend camp.
Attending a regional prep meeting will help you prepare properly for camp, avoid any miscommunication about camp requirements, and expedite your Monday onsite registration at camp!
2019 Regional Prep Meetings:
- April 1, 6:30-8:30pm, Woodward, First Baptist
- April 2, 6:30-8:30pm, Ardmore, First Baptist, 225 1st Avenue Southwest, Ardmore, OK 73401
- April 4, 6:30-8:30pm, Owasso, First Baptist, 13307 E 96th St N, Owasso, OK 74055
- April 8, 6:30-8:30pm, Lawton, First Baptist, 501 SW B Ave, Lawton, OK 73501
- April 9, 6:30-8:30pm, Elk City, First Baptist, 1600 W. Country Club Road, Elk City, OK 73644
- April 11,1:00-3:00pm, OKC, Quail Springs , 14613 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 ***Will be in conjunction with our April OKYMA Meeting more information on OKYMA can be found here.
- April 13, 10am -12pm, OKC, Baptist Building, 3800 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- April 15, 6:30-8:30pm, Checotah, First Baptist, 210 SW 2nd St, Checotah, OK 74426
- April 27, 10am-12pm, Tulsa, Parkview, 5805 S. Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145
Critical legal info for leaders
Things change every year at Falls Creek and we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to hear about them and prepare for them with their group.