NEW INFORMATION FOR 2019 PREP MEETINGS
All churches attending Falls Creek MUST send their group leader and one other representative to one of our regional prep meetings. If a church fails to have a representative at one of the meetings, they (the church) will not be allowed to attend camp.
Attending a regional prep meeting will help you prepare properly for camp, avoid any miscommunication about camp requirements, and expedite your Monday onsite registration at camp!
2019 Regional Prep Meetings:
- April 1, 6:30-8:30pm, Woodward, First Baptist
- April 2, 6:30-8:30pm, Ardmore, First Baptist
- April 4, 6:30-8:00pm, Owasso, First Baptist
- April 8, 6:30-8:30pm, Lawton, First Baptist
- April 9, 6:30-8:30pm, Elk City, First Baptist
- April 11,1:00-3:00pm, OKC, Quail Springs ***Will be in conjunction with our April OKYMA Meeting more information on OKYMA can be found here.
- April 13, 10am -12pm, OKC, Baptist Building
- April 15, 6:30-8:30pm, Checotah, First Baptist
- April 27, 10am-12pm, Tulsa, Parkview
Critical legal info for leaders
Things change every year at Falls Creek and we want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to hear about them and prepare for them with their group.