Check out all that is happening with Student Breakouts this summer at Falls Creek! Three tracks with specific direction, offered at various times during the week.
Spiritual Growth Track
- Titus – NEW FOR 2019. This will be a study of Paul’s short letter to his friend and fellow church planter, Titus.
- Old Testament Prayers for New Testament Living – NEW FOR 2019. This breakout will look at a few prayers in the Old Testament that are timeless reminders of our approach to Christian living.
- Evangelism – This breakout will be led by Brian Baldwin, BGCO Student Evangelism Specialist, each week and will help students learn how to share their faith effectively.
- Worship – This breakout will be led by our worship band each week and will be a discussion of what worship is and how to live with an active lifestyle of worship. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A for students to ask the band questions about their lives and ministry.
- New Believers – This breakout is for those who are new to faith in Christ and want to begin this journey well.
- Called To Ministry – This breakout will be led by OBU professors each week and will help those students who have sensed a call to ministry to take some critical first steps toward a life of service.
Hot Topic Track
- From Confusion to Clarity: Gender Issues – NEW FOR 2019. This breakout will seek to bring biblical clarity to issues, which have caused massive cultural confusion.
- Project Love: Guys – This breakout will be focused on learning how to exercise self-control in all things.
- Project Love: Girls – This breakout will be a discussion of biblical womanhood.
Life Skills Track
- How to Love In A Hate Filled World – Jesus calls us to be light in the midst of darkness and hope in the midst of despair. This breakout will focus on how to be a messenger of Christ’s love in a world full of cruelty and hate. This breakout will be repeated, giving students and leaders two opportunities to attend.
- Decision Making – NEW FOR 2019. This breakout will focus on learning good decision making skills.