Falls Creek Live
Want an opportunity to perform live at Falls Creek?
Each year, we give an opportunity to musically talented students to play a two-song set out on the Mathena Family Event Center Plaza Tuesday and Thursday after the evening services. We accept 2-3 groups per night, per week.
We Will Provide:
- Audio Tech
- Sound Board
- Microphones (max. 3)
- Instrument Cables
- All songs performed should be distinctly Christian in lyrical content.
- Each song performed should be no longer than 5 minutes in length.
- Substitutions cannot be made on song choice after the initial registration.
- Middle School and High School students only. (Sponsors may participate, but only as a member of a band).
- Both individual and groups are encouraged to apply. (MS/HS only.)
- All Falls Creek Live Events are weather permitting. We will notify both the band and attendees prior to the Evening Worship Service.
- Sound Check is not available prior to performance time. This is a plug – and – play.
- All applicants are reviewed and accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Selections of Bands and/or Individuals, and song approval will be conducted by the Falls Creek Program Director.
Please have the lead sponsor from your church fill out the form below to apply.