1. What have you learned about following Jesus’ example in ministry?
2. Explain the function of the body of Christ and your importance as a member?
3. So far, what do you think that your role is in the church as a whole? How about in
the church the apprentice belongs to?
4. What are your responsibilities within the body of Christ? Are you living up to
5. How are you dealing with issues of pride and/or jealousy within the church?
6. What has God been teaching you about your individual ministry assignment?
Describe the ways in which God has spoken to you.
7. Are there any areas of your life which you have not surrendered to God that might
be hindering you in discovering God’s will for your life?
- Make sure your apprentice completes the Spiritual Gifts Survey and ask them to bring the results to the next meeting.
- Encourage your apprentice to find a place to serve within their local church. If possible, that point of service should be in an area where the apprentice feels a God given interest. You may need to assist them in finding this point of service.