1. Describe your decision to be obedient to God’s call. What led you to that point?
How did others react to your decision?
2. What type of progress have you made personally since your decision?
3. What has God been teaching you about God’s call in general?
4. What has God been teaching you about ministry in general?
5. How are you trying to follow Jesus’ example in ministry?
6. Are there any areas of your life that don’t live up to Jesus’ example? (The answer
to this question, for any of us, is “yes.” Encourage your apprentice to dig deep and
Encourage your apprentice to step up their efforts in one of the following areas: daily
time with God, journaling, prayer, involvement in the local church or any other area
that they have expressed having had difficulty or challenge