1. Are you taking responsibility for your own spiritual growth? Give examples.
2. How is your prayer life?
3. What scripture have you recently studied on your own? What did you learn from
4. Have you been sharing your faith? Give specific examples.
5. Are the relationships in your life God-honoring? (Family, friends, church members,
authority figures, the lost, etc.)
6. What opportunities are you taking to grow spiritually, relationally, professionally,
experientially and educationally?
- Ask your apprentice whether or not he/she has completed the Bible Study. If not, encourage him/her to complete the Bible study.
- Check on continued progress of earlier homework assignments.