1. Generally speaking, have you been pursuing God’s direction for your life with all
appropriate enthusiasm and effort lately?
2. Is your life a God-honoring platform on which to build ministry?
3. How have you attempted to grow spiritually, relationally, professionally,
experientially and educationally?
4. What has God taught you through your personal time with Him? (Not something
that came through another person)
5. How has God redirected or confirmed what you first believed to be His direction
for your life?
6. Have you been sharing your faith regularly?
- Encourage your apprentice to share his/her faith regularly. Encourage him/her to verbally share the plan of salvation at least once before your next meeting.
- Encourage your apprentice to ask at least five believers about their own assignments in God’s kingdom. These believers do not necessarily have to be vocational ministers.
- Encourage your apprentice to accompany one or two of those believers as they carry out the assignment that God has given them.