Here are some great ideas for getting ready for this one day event, as well as some ideas you can use year round.
Available Funds: Each association may request $500.00 for an evangelistic event connected to SYATP the night of Wednesday, September 26, 2012. Contact your DOM and have them send the request form in to our office.
- The event needs to be connected with the SYATP emphasis in the association.
- The gospel needs to be presented as well as an opportunity for students to respond.
- Counselors need to be available for students to talk with them about their decision.
- Counselors can be youth pastors, youth workers, pastors etc.
- Funds need to be used for platform personalities and/or facility rental.
The Rally fund request form must be submitted by your DOM by Wednesday, September 12th.
A follow-up report will be sent to your DOM to be completed by Wednesday, October 10th and returned to the Student Evangelism Office.
DOMs should return the request form to the Student Evangelism Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 405-516-4940. If you have any questions, please contact us at 405-942-3000 x 4388.
Funds will be sent to your association and available prior to the event.
Counseling materials are available upon request for you to use during the decision time.
The Pursuit CDs are available upon request and would be a great benefit for new believers. They include four weeks of quiet time materials, a four week mentoring guide, an explanation about baptism and other helpful materials.