_________Pray for everyone God will bring to camp.
_________Develop a plan to enlist students for camp
_________Secure a cabin and transportation for your church.
_________Select the lead sponsor for your church.
_________Select sponsors (at least one sponsor for every ten youth).
_________Select cooks for your cabin (every cabin provides its own food and cooks).
_________Register for camp online. Updates and changes to your online registration can be made at any time until Monday afternoon of your week.
_________Consider theme nights or a theme verse for your cabin.
_________Enlist and train sponsors and upperclassmen students to serve during the invitation. Invitation training will be held in the chapel at 6:45 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
_________Check out the contests offered. Design or develop your ideas for t-shirts, standard and/or banner, and rules video if you plan to enter.
_________Order camp t-shirts from your design or order t-shirts pre-designed from Falls Creek.
_________Purchase a First Aid Kit for your cabin.
_________Plan meals and purchase food.
_________Divide the youth into teams/families for prayer and discussion during your cabin devotion and in-cabin Bible study.
_________Prepare your morning in-cabin Bible study and evening cabin devotional. Cabin devotional ideas and the in-cabin Bible study materials are available for download on the resources page.
_________Plan other in-cabin activities and the spiritual emphasis for you group.
_________Hold a parent/camper meeting:
- Make sure all release forms are signed and returned. (When they are filled out make an extra copy, alphabetize them and bring both sets to camp.)
- Hand out and read through the Parent Information, give out emergency phone numbers, etc.
- Share the rules and expectations of your church and the Falls Creek Code of Conduct.
- Introduce the adult sponsors to the students and parents.
- Create and distribute a camper packing list
- Sign students up for recreational activities.
_________Complete the Recreation Form for group recreation
_________Secure correct change or check to pay for registration on Monday.
_________Register at the tabernacle Monday from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- BRING TO ONSITE REGISTRATION:
1. Cash or check for registration fee. (Make checks payable to the BGCO.)
2. Alphabetized Release Forms (Sponsors and students merged)
3. Volleyball/Softball Registration Form
4. Background Check Compliance Form