5 Elements of Participation
Falls Creek allows for a great deal of individual church flexibility, to allow each group their own unique camp experience. To participate in Falls Creek, you must be a BGCO church or agree to the Statement of Participation from the BGCO Board of Directors.
With hundreds of new churches over the past few years and many programming changes, it is important that every church understands the specific requirements to attend the greatest youth camp in the world, Falls Creek.
Every church attending Falls Creek agrees to the following:
1. group participation in the Morning Tabernacle Experience.
2. group participation in the Evening Tabernacle Experience.
3. assure that their students and sponsors agree to the camp code of conduct
4. inform and enforce camp dress code rules with their students and sponsors
5. provide a Biblically focused meaningful morning quiet time, morning in-cabin Bible study, and evening devotion.
In-cabin Bible study and cabin wrap-up/evening cabin devotional materials are provided online in the spring 2013 & in the Sponsor book provided in your promotional pack. Quiet time materials are provided in the Student Guide given to every student and sponsor at registration on Monday.
Churches may use the provided materials to align with the theme of the day or they may use their own materials. But, each church must conduct some kind of quiet time, morning Bible study, and evening devotion with their students at the appropriate time per the Falls Creek daily schedule.